December 27, 2015
January 2, 2016
Join us as we ring in the New Year with a few of your favourite authors. The Crazy Canuck Blog Hop will take place from December 27 to January 2 and we are currently taking sign-ups for hosts and authors. The theme of the hop is Fill Your New Devices with Canadian Authors. It’s free to sign up but we ask that Canadian authors participating donate a digital copy of one of their books as part of the grand prize.
Digital copies of at least one book from each participating author including:
Altering Authority by Ashley Dooley
Dead and Kicking by Lisa Emme
Something in the Air by Marie Landry
Magic Resistant by Veronica DelRosa
The Naughty List by Cori Vidae
Firefly: Ice Born by P.M. Pevato
Thirteen by Shannon Peel
Enemy Within by Marysol James
Questing for a Dream by P.D. Workman
Vice by Rosanna Leo
Lakeshore Secrets by Shannyn Leah
Guarding Midnight by Kacey Hammell
3013:Renegade by Susan Hayes
The Raven Room by Ana Medeiros
Alien Next Door: Complete Series by Jessica E. Subject
Slow Ride Home by Leah Braemel
One Gold Heart by Sadie Haller
Two $10 gift cards for Chapters-Indigo.
- Leah Braemel, author of the Grady Legacy series
- Ashley Dooley, author of the Authority series
- Veronica DelRosa, author of the Enforcers and Coterie series
- Lisa Emme, author of the Harry Russo Diaries
- Sadie Haller, author of the Dominant Cord series
- Kacey Hammell, author of the Canadian Muscle series
- Susan Hayes, author of the 3013 series
- Marysol James, author of the Unseen Enemy series
- Marie Landry, author of Something in the Air
- Shannyn Leah, author of the Love by the Lake series
- Rosanna Leo, author of contemporary and paranormal romance
- Ana Medeiros, author of The Raven Room Trilogy
- Shannon Peel, author of Thirteen
- P.M. Pevato, author of the Secrets of Snow Valley series
- Jessica E. Subject, author of the Alien Next Door series
- Cori Vidae, author of Demons Imps and Incubi
- P.D. Workman, author of Questing for a Dream
Requirements to Participate:
- Sign up by December 11, 2015
- The hop will run 27-Dec-15 to 2-Jan-16.
- Authors please provide the name of the book you will be contributing for the Grand Prize
- Use the blog hop image above on your post
- Please, no blogs with full on nudity. If you are an erotic romance writer that’s okay, as long as your covers and blurbs meet Amazon’s requirements.
- You must have your post scheduled to go live by 12 AM Eastern on December 27. Feel free to have your post live earlier, but make sure it remains in the top three posts for the week of the hop, or pin it to the front page of your blog. We will be going through the list and checking blogs at 9 AM. If your post is not up, you will be removed from link list. No exceptions.
- The theme is Fill Your Devices With Canadian Authors so your post associated with the hop should include something related to Canadian books or authors. It can be whatever you want, be creative, just ensure there is a Canadian content to the post.
You can set up your post however you like but it should include:
- the blog hop image
- your Canadian author/book post
- the book(s) that you want to promote (if you are an author)
- the Inlinkz list (code will be provided for you to use on your post)
- the grandprize rafflecopter code/link (to be provided)
A few days before the hop starts, we will send out an email that contains the rafflecopter code, link list code and hop info for your post.
To join the hop, click the button below
Note: On the page that opens after you click the ‘Add your link’ button, enter your blog URL (where you will be posting for the hop), name (what you would like displayed for the hop) and email (this is private and won’t be displayed) in that order.